Happy New Year lovely’s! I still can’t believe how fast 2017 came and went and now we are in 2018! What a year! I can speak for my self in saying this past year has been full of ups & downs but always full of blessings! I hope your year was full of blessings, laughter and happiness and I hope for the same in 2018!
I wanted to share a challenge for you all this new year! Lets make this year all about SPREADING LOVE, PROGRESSING & OPEN TO CHANGE! Progress doesn’t come without change; and with change comes much progress! It is a win win! I know first hand I am hesitant to accept change but in order to achieve my goals I know I must become best friends with it! This is never easy but it is always worth it!
♥ 5 simple steps to start the year off fresh & focused ♥:
- Clear your mind from all the junk of last year (stress, drama, worries, ect. )
- Say goodbye to all the self doubt & negative thoughts of last year & promise to love yourself.
- Pull out a blank piece of paper and write out all your goals.
- Read through your goals and see which ones truly require you to make a huge change in your life.
- I challenge you to work towards that one first! (Even baby steps are better than no steps!)
If you follow these steps I promise things will change in your life and I am certain it will be for the better! I read a quote the other day and I shared it on my Instagram: @Creatively_Linked_
“Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it life”
That really struck a cord with me because I feel like as we get older we get comfortable with just doing the same things; & the only thing we look forward to is the weekend’s. We need to learn to look at every day as a gift and take advantage of it because life is so short. We must take chances & challenge ourselves in order to grow!
I hope these words give you a little boost to be the best you can be this 2018!